Saturday 6 September 2014

Strange Thing About Jokes

Jokes are something that bring a smile in anybody’s face, that makes anyone laugh out loud, that changes the mood of the person. To all you guys reading this article I think that you all also likes to listen or read jokes. Even a doctor says that laughter is the best medicine, so laughing is very beneficial for our health.

Jokes are Useful Make Them Meaningful


Thus, we can say that jokes are very useful. Hasn’t there been any jokes, the people would have forgotten to laugh. But in this article I want to share an important thing with you guys.

I still don’t know why people categorize jokes as veg or non veg. Why some people like to hear or read only veg jokes but not a non veg one. All that a joke is made is to make us laugh so why the hell there is a categorization between them. Why the hell people treat them as Hindu-muslims or white-black. This discrimination among veg and non veg jokes is just because of our narrow mentality. I want that people should be so much open minded that they should treat, see and read each type of jokes equally.

If this thing will start happening people will be more happy. They will be more open minded and their children can even share their problems with them without any hesitation. It will lead to a more developed thinking according to me.

This is all I want to say in this article I hope I was able to express my views before you. Thanx for reading it

No comments:

Post a Comment