Monday 8 September 2014

School life | Best Days of Life

The life that one never appreciates when he or she is in school and when he gets passed out from school and jumps into a new phase of life then he realize the how awesome the school life was. Things do not look as beautiful in present as much as when then turn out to be in past.

School life | Best Days of Life


The childhood time is always remembered by everybody. The motive behind writing about school life was to freshen up all the childhood memories of all you guys reading this.

In present if we take about the school life of any person, he or she will always say that I should have done this also that also etc, I made this mistakes, I want to grow up once again to rectify all those  etc etc. at that time it use to look very monotones , going to same school again and again everyday, those hectic seven or eight lectures, those homework assignments that sometimes did not let us enjoy with other friends.

When I was in the school I always use to think that when will I get rid of my boring school life, when will I get free from these home works, tension regarding how to pass the exam etc. but now I feel that those were the best days of my life. Now I feel proud that I have done all possible things that time that I can talk about among my friends.

The stages of life keep on getting harder and harder and the stage that we feel hard and boring today will look to simple and easy when we will step up to the harder level. This is the rule of life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment